Sunday, February 14, 2010

Australian Go Kart Frame Sales Australian Kids Show: A*mazing From 1994 -1998?

Australian Kids Show: A*mazing from 1994 -1998? - australian go kart frame sales

Hey everyone,
It was such a great kids game show here in Australia was A * mazing, was James Sherry regarded as a host, and Nintendo games in the context of the challenges (like the NES, SNES, N64, Mario Kart presented, Bubsy, Donkey Kong Country, etc .) and the main part of series 2, where schools were in competition throughout the week to walk through the maze to win the key, the key to success, the retrieval of other awards, etc.

A great show back in the day and better than most kids shows today. Now, I wonder if anyone this program, how big it was, etc., and I thought, remembers a few photos and then, as I've looked everywhere and can not find what I want to back such good memories come washing!

Here & # 039; the Wikipedia entry for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A% 2Amazing

Thank you in advance:)

2 comments:

ryan b said...

AAA * A mazing! Of course I remember.
"Do you have the key No. 2, which means you have won the game boy!"
I used to watch all the time and arbitrarily choosing a school to the barracks and shot them really ****** monitoring.
but I vaguely remember playing the last game before the value of points Crazy Maze if you're the last game he won almost all have won.
U not check YouTube?

shanghai... said...

* Sigh * Children 90 years.

Yes I do. How cool is? I remember to Perth for a camp in high school and some of the series on Channel Seven!. Have you tried all the files of seven?

Post a Comment