Monday, January 25, 2010

Adriana Papell Dresses Black And White Dress For A Wedding Before Memorial Day?

Black and white dress for a wedding before memorial day? - adriana papell dresses

Hello,

I have a beautiful Adriana Papell silk dress black white borders (like the white border, white flowers, etc.). I intend to take to a wedding in early May, but now I wonder if a dress is a significant amount of white before Memorial Day, a no-no. (This is certainly a black dress, only the white notes, so I'm not about the failure of a marriage knows the rule in question.) Any ideas would be welcomed. Thank you!

5 comments:

chante37... said...

If it fits you well and you feel contribute to a wedding ... then ...

Kelly said...

I think it sounds .... If a black dress, then it is worrys

Helen Scott said...

I think it sounds good. Want to post a picture? I want to live!

trouble_... said...

The suit does not sound nice, but black at a wedding is a big NO. It is also the beginning of spring. Get something with a touch of color.

brown eyed bomb shell said...

No, I do not think that's a pity ... Sometimes I'm actually a black skirt and dress similar. I would not care at all

Post a Comment