Sunday, January 3, 2010

Extreme Nasal Congestion Remedies What Are Some Tricks To Relieve Nasal Congestion, Without Medication?

What are some tricks to relieve nasal congestion, without medication? - extreme nasal congestion remedies

Ah, that's last summer and autumn to spring, I have terrible allergies. This morning, before he took home, I with Allegra and Mucinex D. Unfortuantly will not help much. It may be possible that I'm just going to have a cold, but are otherwise made with the same problems all season. These problems have a sore throat, headache, and extreme congestion. = / I'll see if I can to find new medicines, before you help. However, I can not get there. Does anyone know of old remedies or tricks that I use to relieve these symptoms now? For example, as I keep nasal passages open during sleep. (Bands Breath Right unpleasant, in my opinion)

Thanks for the advice! Besides, only the single "Go see a doctor." Tell me something you may not know, please. =)

~ KaitlinCC

3 comments:

tokerbab... said...

Boil water in a steamer, which is to put Vicks in the water, put your face on the pot, a towel on his head, and inhale the steam. Often helps to identify the nasal cavity.

night_tr... said...

An air purifier can help, and therefore could be a humidifier, but HEPA filters do not like wetlands, so that eventually even the nature of the electrostatic air filter, or simply not use them simultaneously.

night_tr... said...

An air purifier can help, and therefore could be a humidifier, but HEPA filters do not like wetlands, so that eventually even the nature of the electrostatic air filter, or simply not use them simultaneously.

Post a Comment