Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rabbit Cage Dealers Any Suggestions For Building A Larger Rabbit Cage?

Any suggestions for building a larger rabbit cage? - rabbit cage dealers

I have a rabbit cage, I have my sister, but she begins to overcome. Since I have a little more money at the time, he hoped that adding a certain way could, but I'm not sure what the best or cheapest way would be to do so. I spent $ 50 on the cage, and prefer to keep the cost of the additions of less than $ 40 if possible. Yes, you have Isis be kept in a cage, because I am currently in a rented house that does not allow animals roam freely. This is a metal cage with a tray on the floor, about 3 1 / 2 feet by 3 feet with a door at the front. Suggestions would be very grateful, thank you!

1 comment:

Amylou said...

You can dice with NIC cages, which are usually very cheap. Put them together by the ties of electricity, which can get a package in a dollar store. Here is a link for the step by step instructions.

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/NI ...

In addition, make sure to leave room for her son without substance, so that they can rest their feet. You could even put a towel on a portion of the cable, can it go, so that platelets are not damaged and will not be painful.

Post a Comment