Friday, January 22, 2010

Headache Every Morning Why Do I Feel Congested And Have A Headache Every Morning?

Why do I feel congested and have a headache every morning? - headache every morning

Every morning I wake up and have energy and good feeling that once. I have at least 8 hours of sleep a night, so it's not the problem. When I wake up my nose is always fluid and sticky. My throat is congested and pain and often have headaches. After breakfast, these symptoms seem to fade, but not after 2 or 3 hours feeling over time. What are the possible reasons for this?

1 comment:

malica said...

Allergies would be my first bet. Seasonal allergies are usually worse in the summer and especially in the early morning, because trigger many plants that release pollen allergies, often in the early morning.

In reality, this also applies to your fatigue - the runny nose and congestion before beginning to awaken and to reduce the amount of oxygen it receives. This is not a dangerous level, but certainly enough to evoke the feeling of illness.

Try to see, an antihistamine at the bar before going to bed if it helps. You can also talk to your doctor to know exactly what you are allergic to A. In the case of pets or dust, you have to take a little more careful in your room (there are special covers to reduce dust, and try to to keep their pets out of the room, etc..)

Post a Comment