Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Genuine Mercedes Car Mats Where Can I Find A Genuine Mercedes Benz Cd Changer For A 1997 C-230 Which Has Pre Wired Cd Controls?

Where can I find a genuine mercedes benz cd changer for a 1997 C-230 which has pre wired cd controls? - genuine mercedes car mats

I do not want U.S. Spec SCD-A88iM be installed on the same, it is not binding.
I just want a place to make a true Mercedes CD changer that will work on the 1997 C-know where to find 230th

Also a CD changer, fiber optics work on the car in front?

1 comment:

Hans said...

Mercedes dealers may still have the radio working with the factory, but expensive. The reference number A-002-820-59-89th
Best solution is that Crutchfield sells or at half the price and works with the mainframe system.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-02iPrLYEgT8 ...

Wechsler D2B fiber will not work in 97 ", without wiring. This does not apply to Class C of the U.S. market to begin until 1999

EDIT ------------------ ----------

I just read and see that he has examined the changer Crutchfield.
Please feel confident that OEM # MB I have given information is accurate. If the dealer who says that is not available, it becomes clear 002-A-820-58-89, that was the original, but the # I gave you, is interchangeable with it.

Best of luck.

Post a Comment