Saturday, January 30, 2010

Macallan Special Reserve Where Can I Buy The Macallan Special Reserve?

Where can I buy The Macallan Special Reserve? - macallan special reserve

In 1995 I visited the Macallan distillery in Scotland, having to deny a customer. In recognition of my efforts, the leaders of the distillery gave me a bottle of Macallan Special Reserve, as I understand it was a very limited bottling. This whiskey is undoubtedly one of the best I had, and I would buy more. Does anybody know where I can find it very limited?

1 comment:

dukefent... said...

In general, the need for a liquor store to find the right imports - not be outrageous, but must import a rule, the word in its name, if in doubt, ask. You can get specific jobs that most places can not be achieved, as has a typical business in the region, which want to ask the dealer. Note that the Macallan Whiskey * very * expensive - but worth it IMO.

Post a Comment