Thursday, January 21, 2010

Used Minivan Ratings I'm Looking To Buy A Used Minivan-2005 Kia Sedona Or 2007 Ford Freestar?

I'm looking to buy a used minivan-2005 Kia Sedona or 2007 Ford Freestar? - used minivan ratings

I do not want a big story, because I'm away # 3 and have 3 children in the nursery, and we want to buy a house. I do not want a note of $ 300 - $ 400 cars. I have a 2005 Kia Sedona 8K with only 40K miles and a 2007 Ford Freestar for 8K to 45K miles. Both seem to be in good condition. Those who had experience of another? I saw reviews Edmund and Kia have a higher score, but opinions of consumers are better for Ford Any tips?

4 comments:

chucksri... said...

These two are very closely matched

Kia seems to be a bit expensive, must sell $ 6500 to 2005, almost

Ford is a 07 for the purchase, what to do.

chucksri... said...

These two are very closely matched

Kia seems to be a bit expensive, must sell $ 6500 to 2005, almost

Ford is a 07 for the purchase, what to do.

KnottyPi... said...

KIAS, although I've heard, is like riding in a box ... it does not seem real danger to anyone. Ford is in a lot of shit .. when I was at Ford, as one might be able to negotiate a lower price if a dealer .. more because they have three children ... Check Safety Ratings give to each well. I would like also higher with Ford for a few years, more or less the same price ... They might be a bit more of it. Also \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt to, especially if a private sale check> maybe the car fax reports ... If you do not want to pay up to $ 30 to .. Lemon controls without at least ... More ... see how long it would take a mechanic to Alookie to take it .. to prove that .. Take it to a mechanic and see what they say. Or go get a car parts store that diagnostic tests are generally free, and at least one of the vehicles.

wonderboy n said...

sad to say, but Ford is better than Kia

Post a Comment